BC Game Presents Provably Fair Hackathon

BCGame_Bob

On 1/17/2022 at 9:28 AM, Danny777 said:

Thanks for your feedback, the tool being open source means anyone can verify the code Most competition will limit verification to in house which raises some type of alarm, we want community and beyond to help us build, open source and more trusted.

https://bc-game-saviour-sword-1.kingdem.repl.co/

I finished the swords slot but I will admit Gdoctors looks flawless. 😁

@Gdoctors well done bro.

@Danny777

@Coco_Father

Screenshot 2022-02-01 3.21.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-02-01 3.21.26 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-02-01 3.21.57 PM.png

I was told to post my source. Here you go:

https://github.com/gngenius02/bcverify.gdoc.win

Completed Games:

• Mines
  • Beauties
  • Swords
  • HiLo
  • Keno
  • Keno-Single

Edited by Gdoctors

@ILikeToParty yeah you dick and if ya didnt read any of my post comments were I said im new at this 🤔 Now Did anywhere I say I did it all 🤔 I don't even code I just know basics and taught myself. Honestly I don't even care If I win I had fun learning alot more about -  1. about provably fair 2. html, css, js coding, and how to understand it.  so how does it feel to cry like a tattle tale at the age of 23+ 🤣🤣 

Edited by DFdubG

I'm self-taught too. I learned everything I know from YouTube, and stack overflow. when I can't figure something out i just google it. 

1 hour ago, Gdoctors said:

I'm self-taught too. I learned everything I know from YouTube, and stack overflow. when I can't figure something out i just google it. 

Im a Data Center Technician ll (Operations Engineer) for Go0gle. Im no pro at coding but it something im fascinated with. 

Hey all amazed by the efforts you all put in. So an update for now only 2 games are still pending working submissions.

- Egyptian Adventure
- Swords Slots

Thank you again.

•  
  •  

On 2/1/2022 at 7:00 AM, Danny777 said:

Hey all amazed by the efforts you all put in. So an update for now only 2 games are still pending working submissions.

- Egyptian Adventure
- Swords Slots

Thank you again.

I am assuming you chose my work for the first 5 games. I haven't heard from anyone regarding next steps. Nor have I been informed that my work was picked. Can you please let me know what if anything else I need to do?

Thanks

PS. I submitted the Swords Slots as well. So, when you get a chance to check that out, and possibly take that off the pending list too. 

• Admin

Thank you all, will be checking remaining entries, if you still think something needs be more refined, it can be done. Appreciate  each and every one of you.

We are just left with

Egyptian Adventure.

Hope we can get an entry for that too.

Edited by Danny777

BCGame.gif

I can't even understand how to code up the Egyptian Adventure. It's so convoluted and has no pictures, instead has the word PIC1 through PIC9. This pdf is terrible.

• Admin
5 hours ago, Gdoctors said:

I can't even understand how to code up the Egyptian Adventure. It's so convoluted and has no pictures, instead has the word PIC1 through PIC9. This pdf is terrible.

what will help you code it? we can try our best to guide

BCGame.gif

8 hours ago, Gdoctors said:

I been looking for file for Egyptian...

16 hours ago, Danny777 said:

what will help you code it? we can try our best to guide

To be honest I'm not even sure. I will keep trying to understand it.

@Danny777I guess I need all the data from the images in the pdf. I really don't want to do it manually since mistakes can be made easily. I am kind of dyslexic too, and there is a lot of data in those tables. The data I'm talking about is:
Base Reel Set 1, Base Reel Set 2, Free Reel Set, Wild Reel, etc.

@Danny777 Another option if you have it programmed in another language it would be easier for me to convert reading code than pdf. It doesn't matter the language used, Java, C#, Rust, Python, C, C++; really would be easier for me to convert any language to JavaScript than write it all from scratch.

@Danny777 Also, can you give me access to graphics? I can take screenshots from the game help menu, but it doesn't look too good. I pulled the graphics for swords from the pdf, but the Egyptian pdf doesn't have any graphics to extract from it.

Regardless, I will give it a serious attempt this weekend. I had some issues with my medications last few days, but I am back to normal now. 

@DFdubG You mean this? https://bcgame-project.github.io/verify/egyptianAdventure.pdf

Edited by Gdoctors

On 2/2/2022 at 1:01 AM, DFdubG said:

https://bc-game-saviour-sword-1.kingdem.repl.co/

I finished the swords slot but I will admit Gdoctors looks flawless. 😁

@Gdoctors well done bro.

@Danny777

@Coco_Father

Screenshot 2022-02-01 3.21.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-02-01 3.21.26 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-02-01 3.21.57 PM.png

Screenshot_20220204-214900_Firefox.jpg

Why are so many people just posting screenshots of unnecessary things? We don't care what you're doing. Stop cluttering the forum!

• Admin
16 hours ago, Gdoctors said:

To be honest I'm not even sure. I will keep trying to understand it.

@Danny777I guess I need all the data from the images in the pdf. I really don't want to do it manually since mistakes can be made easily. I am kind of dyslexic too, and there is a lot of data in those tables. The data I'm talking about is:
Base Reel Set 1, Base Reel Set 2, Free Reel Set, Wild Reel, etc.

@Danny777 Another option if you have it programmed in another language it would be easier for me to convert reading code than pdf. It doesn't matter the language used, Java, C#, Rust, Python, C, C++; really would be easier for me to convert any language to JavaScript than write it all from scratch.

@Danny777 Also, can you give me access to graphics? I can take screenshots from the game help menu, but it doesn't look too good. I pulled the graphics for swords from the pdf, but the Egyptian pdf doesn't have any graphics to extract from it.

Regardless, I will give it a serious attempt this weekend. I had some issues with my medications last few days, but I am back to normal now. 

@DFdubG You mean this? https://bcgame-project.github.io/verify/egyptianAdventure.pdf

Thank you  i will try my best to help

BCGame.gif

• Admin

Hello All, still no update but I am trying.

Once again, for  now only Egyptian Adventure is left.

@Gdoctors@DFdubG if you are already working on it and it shows results correct can still submit so we can see and check it as well.

BCGame.gif

1 hour ago, Danny777 said:

Hello All, still no update but I am trying.

Once again, for  now only Egyptian Adventure is left.

@Gdoctors@DFdubG if you are already working on it and it shows results correct can still submit so we can see and check it as well.

Hello @Danny777

If the game is open source, let me just look at the source I can get everything I need from it. I can't find the source of the game, only thing I have to work from is the pdf file.

I can't get to the results part without the data in the tables. I have only the first two functions worked out. I can't really move on from here because the table data is missing. I can try to manually copy the table data, but it will likely take me 2-3 days.

The screenshot below is an example of the table data I mean. I need this data in text so I can form it into arrays. Copying from png manually is going to be very difficult for me. Without this data I can't move forward I was honestly hoping I could get it from you. Also, I need the graphics from the game.

Sharing the source of the game would resolve all the issues I have because, I could find everything I need by parsing it 

-002.thumb.png.0f861d4639fb12a1c316635823c2455d.png

Edited by Gdoctors

22 minutes ago, Gdoctors said:

Hello @Danny777

If the game is open source, let me just look at the source I can get everything I need from it. I can't find the source of the game, only thing I have to work from is the pdf file.

I can't get to the results part without the data in the tables. I have only the first two functions worked out. I can't really move on from here because the table data is missing. I can try to manually copy the table data, but it will likely take me 2-3 days.

The screenshot below is an example of the table data I mean. I need this data in text so I can form it into arrays. Copying from png manually is going to be very difficult for me. Without this data I can't move forward I was honestly hoping I could get it from you. Also, I need the graphics from the game.

Sharing the source of the game would resolve all the issues I have because, I could find everything I need by parsing it 

-002.thumb.png.0f861d4639fb12a1c316635823c2455d.png

maybe this can help. its in text form lol 🤷‍♂️

R1
PIC6
PIC8
PIC5
PIC3
PIC9
PIC7
PIC8
PIC6
PIC7
PIC7
PIC4
PIC3
PIC6
PIC2
PIC9
PIC5
PIC4
PIC7
SCAT1
PIC9
PIC8
PIC8
PIC&
PIC6
PIC4
PIC8
PIC5
PIC7
PIC6
PIC8
PIC2
PIC9
PIC5
PIC1
PIC7
PIC8
PIC6
PIC6
PIC6
PIC9
PIC9

R2
PIC3
PIC4
PIC5
PIC7
PIC4
PIC9
PIC2
PIC2
PIC3
PIC3
PIC3
PIC5
PIC2
PIC4
PIC1
PIC9
PIC4
PIC4
PIC7
PIC3
PIC1
PIC7
PIC5
PIC1
PIC2
PIC2
PIC2
PIC6
PIC3
PIC2
PIC2
PIC2
PIC2
PIC9
SCAT1
PIC5
PIC9
PIC1
PIC4
PIC2
PIC3

R3
PIC9
PIC4
PIC7
PIC7
PIC8
PIC6
PIC9
PIC5
PIC8
PIC8
PIC8
PIC4
PIC3
PIC8
PIC5
PIC7
PIC9
PIC9
PIC9
PIC5
PIC6
PIC3
PIC5
PIC9
PIC6
SCAT1
PIC7
PIC8
PIC4
PIC6
PIC3
PIC3
PIC9
PICT
PIC6
PIC3
PIC5
PIC4
PIC6
PIC9
PIC2

R4
PIC2
PIC4
PIC5
PIC3
PIC4
PIC7
PIC1
PIC6
PIC2
SCAT1
PIC5
PIC1
PIC3
PIC7
PIC2
PIC8
PIC3
PIC2
PIC&
PIC4
PIC1
PIC7
PIC5
PIC8
PIC3
PIC4
PIC2
PIC8
PIC5
PIC1
PIC9
PIC7
PIC4
PIC1
PIC8
PIC6
PIC3
PIC2
PIC2
PIC2
PIC7

R5
PIC3
PIC4
PIC7
PIC6
PIC5
PIC&
PIC4
PIC4
PIC7
PIC9
PIC9
PIC5
PIC4
PIC8
PIC5
PIC2
PIC6
PIC6
PIC4
PIC2
PIC9
PIC7
PIC7
PIC7
PIC7
PIC6
PIC8
SCAT1
PIC7
PIC6
PIC8
PIC2
PIC5
PIC4
PIC&
PIC7
PIC3
PIC2
PIC5
PIC6
PIC6

R6
PIC5
PIC2
PIC2
PIC3
PIC8
PIC4
PIC6
PIC3
PIC2
PIC1
PIC8
PIC6
PIC1
PIC2
PIC3
PIC9
SCAT1
PIC+
PIct
PIC7
PIC5
PIC5
PIC5
PIC2
PIC8
PIC4
PIC5
PIC7
PIC2
PIC1
PIC&
PIC2
PIC2
PIC2
PIC2
PIC4
PIC5
PIC3
PIC3
PIC3
PIC2

R1
PIC4
PIC5
PIC6
PIC7
PIC3
SCAT1
PIC8
PIC9
PIC3
PIC5
PIC1
PIC8
PIc2
PIC7
PIC7
PIC5
PIC1
PIC3
PIC5
PIC4
PIC2
PIC8
PIC5
PIC7
PIC4
PIC1
PIC2
PIC3
PIC8
PIC9
PIC9
PIC
PIC7
PIC8
PIC6
PIC1
PIC4
PIC
PIC8
PIC3
PIC3

R2
PIC2
PIC2
PIC1
PIC8
PIC6
PIC5
PIC4
PIC9
PIC8
PIC5
PIC5
PIC3
PIC7
PIC7
PIC7
PIC7
PIC6
PIC6
PIC&
PIC8
PIC9
PIC9
PIC9
PIC6
PIC6
PIC9
PIC4
PIC4
PIC4
PIC4
PIC3
PIC3
PIC3
PIC8
PIC6
PIC5
PIC7
PIC7
PIC6
PIC1
PIC8

R3
PIC7
PIC3
PIC8
PIC1
PIC5
PIC5
SCATT
PIC4
PIC3
PIC8
PIC&
PIC4
PICS
PIC6
PIC1
PIC1
PIC1
PIC5
PIC6
PIC4
PIC2
PIC9
PIC8
PIC5
PIC7
PIC4
PIC1
PIC2
PIC2
PIC8
PIC3
PIC
PIC8
PIC2
PIC3
PIC4
PIC4
PIC4
PIC1
PIC3
PIC3

R4
PIC3
PIC4
PIC7
PIC8
PIC2
PIC9
PIC6
PIC8
PIC4
PIC7
PIC9
PIC6
SCAT1
PIC1
PIC6
PIC6
PICg
PIC9
PIC&
PIC8
PIC5
PIC6
PIC6
PIC6
PIC6
PIC7
PIC4
PIC4
PIC5
PIC3
PIC&
PIC7
PIC7
PICT
PIC6
PIC8
PIC4
PIC4
PIC4
PIC4
PIC5

R5
PIC4
SCAT1
PIC9
PIC3
PIC4
PIC7
PIC2
PIC3
PIC8
PIC1
PIC5
PIC3
PIC6
PIC8
PIC4
PIC3
PIC1
PIC5
PIC2
PIC2
PIC2
PIC2
PIC8
PIC4
PIC7
PIC5
SCAT1
PIC2
PIC9
PIC4
PIC5
PIC3
PIC4
PIC2
PIC5
PIC7
PIC8
PIC2
PIC6
PIC4
PIC7

R6
PIC6
PIC7
PIC8
PIC3
PIC4
PIC1
PIC9
PIC8
PIC3
PIC3
PIC5
PIC6
PIC6
PIC6
PIC7
PIC1
PIC8
PIC6
PIC9
PIC8
PIC3
PIC6
PIC7
PIC7
PIC7
PIC6
PIC5
PIC8
PIC1
PIC3
PIC3
PIC3
PIC3
SCAT1
PIC6
PIC9
PIC7
PIC7
PIC7
PIC6
PIC6

@KG562 lol I really hope you didn't type all that yourself. Thats only a portion of the full data tables. full tables can be found https://bcgame-project.github.io/verify/egyptianAdventure.pdf. If you did some kind of image detection tho I can send you all the pngs I got from that pdf.

My issue is I'm dyslexic and looking at those rows or data really makes the numbers start jumping around on the page.

Edited by Gdoctors

Just now, Gdoctors said:

@KG562 lol I really hope you didn't type all that yourself. Thats only a portion of the full data tables. full tables can be found https://bcgame-project.github.io/verify/egyptianAdventure.pdf. If you did some kind of image detection tho I can send you all the pngs I got from that pdf.

i def didn't lol, don't have time for that lmao. im clueless on anything on this thread but find it interesting and sorta tryna learn from it lol

1 minute ago, KG562 said:

i def didn't lol, don't have time for that lmao. im clueless on anything on this thread but find it interesting and sorta tryna learn from it lol

how did you do it teach me! lol 

• BC_PANDA unpinned and unfeatured this topic

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now