BC Game Presents Provably Fair Hackathon

BCGame_Bob

On 2/17/2022 at 10:53 PM, Danny777 said:

@Gdoctorsthank you for your efforts, i will surely pass it to Dev. Appreciate your hard work

When does this end and winners determined?

• Admin

When we have functioning verification for all listed games in this thread then that will mark as the end. Winner/winners will be announced thereafter!

On 2/19/2022 at 7:03 AM, Shiloh_Phx said:

When does this end and winners determined?

BCGame.gif

On 2/17/2022 at 10:53 PM, Danny777 said:

@Gdoctorsthank you for your efforts, i will surely pass it to Dev. Appreciate your hard work

@Danny777

The "WILD" images I need to get all the different sizes. I think its working. I was too tired to verify it works properly after doing the GUI. I will test some more tomorrow and get the correct size images. and align everything nicer.

It's live on https://bcverify.gdoc.win

image.thumb.png.57465d2bdd53813dcb97232a9aa3fea6.png

• Admin

Thank you for your consistent hard work will test it today 🙂

BCGame.gif

20 hours ago, Danny777 said:

Thank you for your consistent hard work will test it today 🙂

@Danny777

Just an update.

I found some bugs that I fixed already. It was showing the icons inverted. That's definitely fixed now. Hopefully, you didn't check that first version lol. This version should be much better. 

There's one more bug I'm still working on, should be sorted sometime today. I will update this post after it's fixed. (bug when there is multiple rounds of elimination doesn't seem to be working properly.)

Edit: Ive spent the last 8 hours debugging this program and every step is working as it should. I'm guessing there's another error in the pdf for this section? Please contact me. 

Edited by GDoctor

• Admin

Thanks our team did some tests, when its a loss, that part works well, but any winnings and multiple rounds we dont have correct verification,  Please advise. Also is it possible to add display of winning amounts as well?

We may warp up the other game verification shortly and leave only Egyptian adventure open until there is a seamless working entry.

BCGame.gif

So Egyptian is the only game that still available.    Has anyone submitted for it yet?

The others being concluded is exciting as well for those who put in submissions.   Good luck coders!

6 hours ago, Danny777 said:

Thanks our team did some tests, when its a loss, that part works well, but any winnings and multiple rounds we dont have correct verification,  Please advise. Also is it possible to add display of winning amounts as well?

We may warp up the other game verification shortly and leave only Egyptian adventure open until there is a seamless working entry.

@Danny777

Question: Is there any chance you could provide me with a temp account or access to the game where I have the serverseed without the need to change it first? ( kinda like a "play money" game )  The only way for me to verify anything now is to record my screen and guess the nonce after I changed the seed. (Really hard to work on the game like this)

Regarding the testing, I am seeing on a single win (1 drop) the correct drops come. Only on more than a single win it starts throwing incorrect symbols. (Its a known issue as stated in my previous post) I will double check.

I am sure I could add display of winning amounts. Probably could show the total at the end, would that be enough?

Solution: I am going to rewrite the code to make it easier to debug. Then work on completing it. I have over 250 lines of code right now but most of it is condensed and pretty hard to debug. 

Extra: If you could wrap up the other games that would be great help to me. Would really help me get what I need to get this game done. I am running on fumes as far as my brain power because I couldn't afford my mediation this week. Regardless, I won't quit until its done. I've made it too far and spent too much time to quit now. 

Edited by GDoctor

@Danny777

Please ignore my last message. I got it working properly. 🎉🎉

https://bcverify.gdoc.win/

Please re-verify.  Just need to add payout. That I can work on today/tomorrow. Every time I think "shouldn't be too hard" it ends up being extra hard, so I'm not going to say that. I am going to work on it though.

Also, can you please find out what type of License they want on the source code repository? Is "Apache 2.0" okay, or do they want something more specific?

Edited by GDoctor

@GDoctor nice Job well done and well earned. 

On 2/22/2022 at 7:05 AM, Danny777 said:

@Danny777

I added the payouts to the the game. I haven't checked at all if its correct but I will automatically check tomorrow and fix if not. Really tired now. I know I have a lot of UI adjustments I want to make too so this isn't final, yet. I will do all the final touches once I have everything working and verified. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.468b0967bccd21347ac0fa727eb7c3c5.png

• Admin

Thanks a ton, going to test it all today. Once again appreciate your hard work. It means a lot! and yes payout display would be awesome, we want it to be as GUI and user friendly as possible

BCGame.gif

Which games still have prizes up for grabs? Going to throw something together if I feel inspired by the games :))

Sorry I am lazy and didn't read through to find out which had been claimed

• Admin
6 hours ago, fielding said:

Which games still have prizes up for grabs? Going to throw something together if I feel inspired by the games :))

Sorry I am lazy and didn't read through to find out which had been claimed

At the moment none but we will be declaring the winners for the rest of the games shortly, apart from Egyptian adventure. The plan was to conclude once all games had verified and working verification script/tool, but since this is taking more time, we may announce the winners for whats been submitted already.

BCGame.gif

• Admin

Hey all, moment we all  have been waiting for. We have had few great entries for most of the listed games, however there can be only 1 winner for each, and as stated before visual tools will be given more preference.

Here is the winner list so far.

Mines Gdoctor
Beauties Gdoctor
Sword Gdoctor
HiLo Gdoctor
Keno Single Gdoctor
Egyptian Adventure  Still Open for working entries.
Keno Gdoctor

Gdoctor got the most as he provided complete tool which was working well and had a great  visual aspect to it,  which we had given preference to.

Big thanks to the rest of the participants! Appreciate each and every one of you. True spirit of participation. There still is a chance as Egyptian Adventure is open for entries.

Winners are required to commit to our Github under their name. Once its in our Github, the prizes will be distributed accordingly.

BCGame.gif

37 minutes ago, Danny777 said:

Hey all, moment we all  have been waiting for. We have had few great entries for most of the listed games, however there can be only 1 winner for each, and as stated before visual tools will be given more preference.

Here is the winner list so far.

Mines Gdoctor
Beauties Gdoctor
Sword Gdoctor
HiLo Gdoctor
Keno Single Gdoctor
Egyptian Adventure  Still Open for working entries.
Keno Gdoctor

Gdoctor got the most as he provided complete tool which was working well and had a great  visual aspect to it,  which we had given preference to.

Big thanks to the rest of the participants! Appreciate each and every one of you. True spirit of participation. There still is a chance as Egyptian Adventure is open for entries.

Winners are required to commit to our Github under their name. Once its in our Github, the prizes will be distributed accordingly.

@Danny777

Since my project is an all in one project using the Svelte Framework, I pushed all my source code to my GitHub. Feel free to fork or merge however they see necessary. Not sure if they wanted HTML files or what. 

I have made the source for those games fully available on my GitHub.  If they need it done a different way please let me know. 

https://github.com/gngenius02/bc-hackathon

Not fully sure how they want me to commit it to their GitHub when its a whole project, with multiple files and resources. 

Edited by GDoctor

Congratulations gdoctor! 

@Danny777 As I agree @GDoctor should be named majority winner and congratulations to him. I also recalling you saying that everyone would be noticed and not over looked and there were only few users who tried. @GDoctor @ILikeToParty @DFdubG @bassabar and few others 

I feel we should be rewarded for our hard work and time building what we could not being aspect of ours. 

Edited by DFdubG

@Danny777
I created a Pull Request to your GitHub of the built project files. Please verify.

@DFdubGParticipation trophies? 🤣 Can't blame ya for trying haha. Here you go:

Spoiler

b25tZW1lLnBuZw

@GDoctor participation trophy 🤣 ya nah I have a working functional Saviour swords with visual but no credit for it. This is why I don't participate in forum contests. No biggie money is money comes and goes earned and spent. ✌️

47 minutes ago, DFdubG said:

@GDoctor participation trophy 🤣 ya nah I have a working functional Saviour swords with visual but no credit for it. This is why I don't participate in forum contests. No biggie money is money comes and goes earned and spent. ✌️

No offense bro, but the submission you sent in was an exact replica copy and paste, based on the work done by @真是的back in 2020. The original source code for that project lives here https://github.com/alpha-one-two/BC-Game-Saviour-Sword/.

Part of the original contest rules was
Submit an original work, do not copy others work and blindly paste it..
Since you said you're not a coder I'm failing to understand how you can take credit and want a reward for plagiarism. 

LMFAO @GDoctor !  

@DFdubG You just got Big Birded

p3nvhvrqro161.jpg

Intelligenci_logo_on_transparent.thumb.png.a0b4eeba91c8fb82b7749ebf5bcb9246.png

@Danny777

I fixed Egyptian. Should be showing proper payouts now. Please verify it and I will push it to the GitHub once you tell me its good. I checked payouts, and earthquake, and symbols. should be 100% now. 

I also fixed the picture size issue so it looks better now too.

https://bcverify.gdoc.win/

Edited by GDoctor

• 3 months later...

Is this still open? If so can you please give an updated list of outstanding needs?

• BC_PANDA unpinned and unfeatured this topic

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now