• Admin

Dear Community, 

If you  are a true BC Game member, you must already know that we truly value your suggestions and feedback and make our site features  revolving around your feedback. This time is no different, we need your help to build a new slots game from scratch, which will be by BC Game Community and for BC Game Community.

We are super excited and  looking forward to your critical and valuable suggestions and top high quality feedback  could get you prizes in Doge. 

Event Rules

-Event is open to all BC Game players
-Top constructive and valuable suggestions and feedback will be awarded prizes in Doge coin.
-You can enter multiple suggestions, make sure to quote your previous posts.
-Editing of suggestions is not allowed, you can quote your previous suggestion if you have something more to add 😉 
-Forum Rules apply 

Below attached photos can serve as a foundation to base your ideas on.

BCslot1.jpg

BCslot2.jpg

Once again many thanks for your continuous loyalty and support. We  hope that you all are as excited as we are. 🙂 

End date 6.05.2021 10 am UTC(0 +)

BCGame.gif

Sir Rally is the best set. I have worked on other sets like BC. No one else. I am old and there is no better set than this.

I believe that new slots should be similar to Cave of plunder. For me personally these are the simplest and most understandable slots.

I do not mean that you need to make an exact copy, but still let the mechanics of the game be the same. You can add more varied objects including very rare ones with large multipliers (up to 99000x and above)! Everyone uses Limbo because of the huge win multipliers. You can make a competitive slots style game.

In my humble opinion it would be interesting! Thank you all for your attention! 🙃

Sugestion for the Name of the slot  The Rise of the underdogs or the adventures of Doge & TRTL.

Bonus.  Their will be two types first will be the Dog's one 

Awarded for getting 3 Doge coin symbols on reels 1, 3, and 5.   After the first two symbols have landed the third reel will do something similar to what swords game  does but instead of a  kid screaming  haaaaaaaaaaaa it will be the dog howling and if it lands he barks 3 times

When the feature starts the reels will fade away and a mining cart will come into view the dog will jump in to the cart and move into the mine 

The bonus will have a selection screen with 3 sections each section having 4 Coins to choose from   the player will  select a coin from each section  the first will be the number of spins awarded between 1 and 8.  The second will be the multiplier that is added for each spin X1 X2 X4 X 6 and the third will be what symbol is the expanding one . ( The problem with this bonus is the amount of animation it requires ) 

Second bonus is when 3 anonymous masks land ( looks like the mask symbol of the famous hacker anonymous) should be a Turtle

The turtle will do a backflip for some unknown reason and a screen will apear with 20 gems on the player then chooses each time a symbol is chosen a random award will be awarded being as folllows

X1.05 X1.15 X1.00 X2.00 X3.00 X5.00 X10.00 X50.00 X100  ( Note this only multiple their bet amount not their total winnings ) Their are two additional symbols a X 1000 and A  Symbol with A Red X the ammount of the X Symbol s that are present can be chosen by the provebility algorithm when a red X. Is chosen the feature comes to an end and the player will recieve his or her winnings (Alternatively it can be like the Hi/Lo game with the option to cashout at any time but if the X is chosen all winnings from the feature will be lost.) 

Or the slot can have one bonus that is awarded when the gauge at the top has been filled with symbols ( a symbol will apear in the gauge when the symbol that is indicated above the dogs head is present on the screen. After each spin the symbol changes and when there is not a symbol that matches the one indicated the gauge will start from the beginning again. When the gauge is filled the  free spins feature os awarded. 

i have worked a bit in the developing world and i trully believe that this will be a fan favorite. 

P.S Hope this was not to much Doge and Turtel For you guys to handle LoL. Seems to me that the inspiration behind this slot was Doge & TRTL. After all Bc Loves doge. 

The next part is not relevant in any way don't know why i added it lol

The attached image of My puppy which name is considentily Doge. can be the slots opening images ( sorry this part was my attempt at a joke not about her  name that part is true. My other  puppy's name is Ether.) 

20210419_102407.jpg

• Admin

Lets get more suggestions, this slots is going to be epic

BCGame.gif

I go to certain slots by default---even though some of their RTP are much lower---because of their immersive features. I'll list a few of my favorites with a brief description for each of them, in case you are unfamiliar:

• Sticky Wilds Wilds will remain in place for a number of spins if they are part of a winning combination... Number of spins resets if combination contains another wild.
  • Cascading Respins and Multipliers A winning spin awards a number of respins, each consecutive win adding to overall multiplier.
  • Triggerable Symbol-Set Switches If a certain symbol or combination occurs, the whole theme of the game will change, as will any special features.
  • Triggerable Payout Switches  If a certain symbol or combination occurs, the whole payout structure will change, as well as bonus features.
  • Interactive Scatter Bonus A number of a certain symbol occurring anywhere will award an interactive bonus, like choose a door, or smash three piggy banks, and will. award a prize.
  • Extra Spins Symbols During a free spins bonus, a certain symbol will increase the number of remaining spins.
  • Expanding Reels Certain combinations, or maybe consecutive combinations,will pop out an additional reel for higher payout possibilities.
  • Expanding Symbols/Wilds Certain symbols will fill the reel if they would be part of a winning combination.
  • Wandering/Walking Wilds Wilds will stay for two or three spins and move around randomly, or move one reel at a time for each spin.

These things specifically pique my senses the most, and keep me coming back for more.

I hope this will help in your design process, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

I've an idea & I don't know whether it work or not. 

My Idea 💡 :- like every other slots we don't have any multiplayers (1x, 2x, so on) instead we have crypto ( Yes I'm right ).

Eg:- 

Instead on 1x we give them 100 trtl

2x = 200 trtl

3x = 500 trtl

4x = 1000 trtl

5x = 5 trx

10x = 20 trx

15x = 15 Doge

20x = 30 Doge

30x = 50 Doge

50x = 25 Xml

100x = 50 Xml

200x = 100 Xrp

500x = 250 Xrp

1000x = 500 Xrp

2000x = 100 Eos

5000x = 250 Eos

10000x = 50 Link

50000x = 5 Eth

100000x = 1 Btc ( It is the highest prize that one can win )

And yes, 0x equals to 100 JB .

NOTE:- As prizes/rewards are high, we can put a base bet like 10$/ 1$/10 Cents. And prizes may vary up on user's base bet. 

And we can also add few free spins, when a particular requirement is met  ( like five 10x in a row equals to 1 free spin ) . And we can add different rewards for free spins ( would be nice if rewards for free spins are in BCD ). 

Just registered here around a month ago and I've played some original slots like cave and swords. And a big similarity to those slots is when you reach a certain combo, like having the full sword or getting 8 crosses in caves gives you extra bonuses like big multipliers for caves and free additional spins for swords. Now to the topic, based on the pictures given to us to form ideas, one thing in my mind was definitely the character. I recommend you make your own style of a dog for the character of the spin AND please mask his face with the anonymous mask presented on the picture. It will also connect if you would make the anonymous mask to be the one to trigger the free spins. Like 3 masks in different columns would give you a certain amount of spins. etc. etc. Lastly it would be cool to "unmask" the face of the dog design you guys made IF the players trigger free spins. 

PS. Up to you guys if you want to bait us in thinking it is a dog design or in the end it would be an imposter and the face would be coco's/crocodile figure hahahaha.

That's all, not much but hope it would help. 🙂

I would suggest making this an exclusive event, which can only be entered using special tickets, players can either win the ticket as prize for other existing games (this is a good way to promote any games you want) or buy directly (at low price or at least attractive bundling price)

as for the visuals i think you could use more of those candy/pastel colors, the sample given looks too gloomy for me personally. and of course a background picture of the moon would be wonderful.

the prize!, for this 'special' events the prize is always a win (0,001% 0,999% as the lowest groups, but never a 0/loss) with more chances of winning big (every player would love it)

that's all for now. i would appreciate the doge even though i am pretty sure there would be many more great ideas and suggestions from our wide variety of players.

It seems you guys might have the frameworks in mind already so I’ll go with the examples you’ve already started piecing together. 
Since Doge seems to be the focus I would probably coin the title to be “Doge Miner” or something along the lines. 
I personally would like to see it in the ladders format such as caves with progressive multipliers available at each tier. The traditional format is a dime a dozen and less enticing if you ask me. If you have to go that route then at least make it playable from both sides so that way the game will pay out from the left as well as the right side of the slot. Maybe even payout for wins from the top and bottom as well. I don’t see that very often and would be more likely to be tempted to play if it offered a feature like that because of the increased possibility of winning from angles not usually available. 
As far as bonus features go the obvious free spins would be a must but an interactive feature game where the player has to choose out of a few possible prizes for a feature would be cool to have. 
I’m not personally a big fan of the gamble feature available after wins but I suppose that could be thrown in also.  
I would like to see a slot where players are assigned randomly to a specific “slot” with a maximum of 8 or so players making up a team that can cumulatively trigger the feature bonus making the bonus an interactive team oriented game that the players rely on the decisions of each of the players to win the prize. 
Also if you could level up within the slot game itself the more you played offering bigger prizes or multipliers or even selectable Options available to the players as they level their miner or whatever that is independent of the BC player level would be another challenge that I would think might be kinda cool. Like a mini game within the site that a player could build up and earn different perks proprietary to the game itself.

Maybe offer items of symbols to collect that can be used in the bonus game that increases your chances of winning or offers bigger prizes/payouts for using them at the players discretion. 

I’ll add more as I think of the ideas but for now I guess that’s a rough draft in it’s infancy. Cheers and I hope this turns out better than the egyptian adventure. I am disappointed with the way that game plays and the payouts/bonuses are far and few between in that game. I was really looking forward to it but I’ve done nothing but lose everytime I bother trying it to a ridiculous degree. 

• Admin

Thank you all, we have so many great suggestions, would love to see more incoming.

Appreciate every single suggestion that's been put up here

BCGame.gif

Hello there ,

I lost a lot of doge here :)) All the games are very enjoyable. Thank you for your effort
Are you ready for a riot of colors in bcgame?
Super Colors
How to play:
Spin the wheel to break the color blocks in the Gain Zone. All adjacent blocks of the color in which the wheel is stopped will be broken.

Each player has the right to spin 7 reels

A color is shown where the impeller is standing. The block of this color in the WINNING ZONE and all blocks of the same color adjacent to this block are destroyed together.

After the blocks are destroyed, the relevant sections of the playing field are filled. For example, when 5 red blocks are destroyed, the 5 parts in the red color row in the game area are filled.

With the multiplier against the filled area, the player is rewarded according to the bet amount. (Example: 1000 X 2.00 Dogecoin = 2000 Dogecoin win, 500 X 2.00 Dogecoin = 1000 Dogecoin win)

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Admin

where are all the slots kings and queens, need your suggestions, lets do it together 😉

BCGame.gif

Ok have like a slot tourney for an hour where like an entry fee is paid for admission and everyone is given the same amount of tokens to start  and whoever finishes with the highest score wins a jackpot prize that is determined by the amount of money put in total and mayb give the top 10-even 50 players a staggered prize amount maybe even a free entry to the next tournament....sorry about grammar and stuff but that's my idea and not sure if someone already came up with this or not I didn't read others suggestions before writing this but I hope I guys like some of my idea and each tourney you can do different boost and make bonuses more likely and have a few different games to play themed to whatever that weeks slot tourney is themed....

Hope it's any good and you can use some of my idea and that I'm the first to present this idea

1 minute ago, Mundane Graig said:

Ok have like a slot tourney for an hour where like an entry fee is paid for admission and everyone is given the same amount of tokens to start  and whoever finishes with the highest score wins a jackpot prize that is determined by the amount of money put in total and mayb give the top 10-even 50 players a staggered prize amount maybe even a free entry to the next tournament....sorry about grammar and stuff but that's my idea and not sure if someone already came up with this or not I didn't read others suggestions before writing this but I hope I guys like some of my idea and each tourney you can do different boost and make bonuses more likely and have a few different games to play themed to whatever that weeks slot tourney is themed....

Hope it's any good and you can use some of my idea and that I'm the first to present this idea

Oops I thought I guys wanted a idea for a slot event u should hold my bad no doge for me lmao

I used to enjoy a game called Jack Poker.

Its a simple game, perhaps something similiar could be created.

The game consist of 2 parts. 1 part is the known video poker. And if you win you will enter the ladder of prizes (for example a pair of jack or higher is the lowest prize en you will enter the ladder at the lowest rank). After entering the ladder after a prize on videopoker, you can climb up all the way to the top (or down to zero and the game restarts) by gambling (2 segments down, or 1 up) or cashout your prize. For example if you hit a pair you enter the ladder with 2x your bet. If you gamble you can win 4x. If you go further you can win 8x. If you lose when your no 8x, you go down to 2x again.

Ladder could be for example with mp:

Royal Flush  512x (or jackpot)

Straight flush 256x

4 of a kind 128x

Fullhouse 64x

Flush 32x

Straight 16x

3 of a kind 8x

2 pair 4x

1 pair (Jacks of better) 2x

0 0x 

A nice feature would be if there is a progressive jackpot on top which restarts every time after a hit (back to 512x mp).

I would really like it if a game like this would be added and it will be some kind of videopoker/cave of plunder combination.

• Admin
6 hours ago, Mundane Graig said:

Oops I thought I guys wanted a idea for a slot event u should hold my bad no doge for me lmao

you can write about your suggestions for a new slots game, it will be built from ground up, so your suggestions might see its way in the final product 🙂

BCGame.gif

• 1-Suggestion. It can be a slot game with 13 symbols and 20 lines. It would have 5 special dogecoin symbols that would have the highest multiplier if they were found on the same line. 3 special Dogecoin symbols to receive 10 free bonus rounds. The minimum bet would be 0.10 cents. The maximum bet would be $ 10,000, could have 2 special symbols to win the $ 10,000 jackpot, to win the total jackpot the minimum bet must be 1 dollar, whoever wagers less than 1 dollar would win 10 percent of the jackpot. It would have manual bets and automatic bets with turbo speed. To celebrate the new BC.Game Slot game, the first 2,500 players to play would win 30 free spins. The biggest multiplier in the game would be 50,000x the maximum profit allowed would be 1 million dollars, depending on the cryptocurrency the maximum profit may be less than 1 million. It would be a millionaire slot game by BC.Game.
  • I'm glad to be able to help with my suggestions. Good luck and good profits for everyone!😉

That little turtle in the bottom right should randomly as a feature turn into a mega turtle and sync the center 3 reels. 😉

• Admin

Thank you so far we have various interesting suggestions , you all are awesome 😎

BCGame.gif

1-20 lines minimum maximum bet set by bc game staff. 3 coco  scattered x6 initial hit followed by 15 FS. 4 Coco heads x50 + 15FS, 5 Coco heads x500 +15 FS. Retriggers possible during bonus. 3 scatter coco sis= 3=x3, 4=x5, 5=x15. Cocunuta wild with sticky real bonus. 5 cocofathers on paylines 1,2 or 3 for progressive jackpot. if you get full column in column 3. and all other symbols could be the favorite cryptos of the community and staff

My suggestion for this new slot game must include some free Spins features. Multipliers are also common. Sometimes you’ll get a bonus game as a bonus feature too. And I recommend 25 lines for this new slot game. Oh ya, this new slots games can named it  ASTRODOGE? It quite merge with the photos which you attached above 😁

• Admin
6 hours ago, Jr_1306 said:

My suggestion for this new slot game must include some free Spins features. Multipliers are also common. Sometimes you’ll get a bonus game as a bonus feature too. And I recommend 25 lines for this new slot game. Oh ya, this new slots games can named it  ASTRODOGE? It quite merge with the photos which you attached above 😁

thanks want to add more about the free spins ? more details always appreciated 

BCGame.gif

41 minutes ago, Danny777 said:

thanks want to add more about the free spins ? more details always appreciated 

Regarding to the free spins features, I would suggest to have a 5 secret box with x5 and x8 multiplier. And another 3 secret box is with random free spins turn. And the player only can choose 2 secret box only. If the player choose both secret box also gaining for free spins only, then it will only be x2 multiplier in the free spins features only. So is their luck for what they are choos ing 😄

Archived