What features do you want?

Coconuta

to buy coins on bc site 

Another coco original slot would be awesome message me if you want my ideas on the layout and features I think if you keep coming out with such one of a kind games you will blow the gaming industry away!  Also maybe a one on one game where you could challenge other players would be cool and a good way for players to interact besides just on chat?? I think it would take off you seem to have some fire in the pants players it would be interesting and don’t forget about me if it blows up send them royalties over Mr.big! 🥰 just keep up the good work your awesome!

Could you guys look into maybe doing different lower medal offers? Maybe like if a person gets 3 medal they cab get like 599 doge... it is pretty hard to obtain the medals... so if u make a medal contest for the ones that are amateur it wud give them a sense of pushing harder to get it 

Reduce the wager or xp to level 1 only

Stop hunting,  and stop ignorance 

Hi

https://bc.game/i-cd0r7rq-n/

follow n rewerd coin....

coco the bast

Other benefits in inviting players other than affiliate bonus....maybe every 10 to 15 invited theres a random chest on it....then you csn easily know whos doing multi acc coz of referring there self

Maybe a cash back option. We work all this way for VIP and for what chat pictures gifs

On 3/27/2020 at 4:36 AM, J Win said:

Hey. So won., A bunch of coin ITB said in the game crash. But it just. Toook  all and never paid me my bank roll or anything. Funds just disapeare,

I swear this had happened to me with ETH, except i took screenshots of my rolls afterwards. Which I also sent messages to Coco and some mod on my friends list. the messages were identical. But were completely cordial stating the games #s & what had happened. Im sure they gey tons of accusations of being a scam on the regular (& probably for good reason too) ... but i even went as far as to point out and explain in detail proof i wasnt lying. I did this by giving an example with my rolls.

Starting at a point right before this had happened, and since i couldnt prove my prior bankroll, i gave the house complete assurance i wasnt trying to scam them amd i was being honest when i saidassuming that my entire bankroll was that entire amount that i had bet on that first roll. (So i cant be pulling other money outta nowhere) 

From that roll, which i obviously had won, i did the math for all the results of the rest of the games played by me, ending on a positive number, greater than zero. no withdrawals, swaps, or sending to other players, etc. Nothing. As im sure they could check alk of those. Yet, even though the math said i shouldve had at least that ending amount, (still assuming i went all in from the first roll, even though i didnt and i had a little bit more eth)(which makes it even worse for me) my balance said zero. Which prior balance or not should be impossible.

I never got a reply from either. This was months ago. I emailed support, which i think i had to guess the address since i couldnt find it anywhere. No reply there either, not then, not since. I cant even get responses to regular messages or questions.. you may be wating your time here. Sorry.

Ya. Reply to emails or messages. Though i have since given up its been so long. Also, is it possible i get the results from all previous crash games? Like more than the rolling 2000 on site.

Some of the bonuses seem unattainable without deposits. And this authenticator app is preventing me from depositing anything. 

HI     COCO COCOC   ADMIN YOU NEED PEOPLE IN ALL TIME ONLINE 

MAKE A  RAIN TIMEING  ALL  30MIN LATER RAIN FROM A BOT OF BCGAME

On 3/23/2020 at 8:59 AM, ForumAss said:
Rewarded with 15.00000000 DOGE March 23 by best-btc-casion

Maybe adjust the wheel so we dont just get jb everytime we spin it it just fucks us by getting 5000 to spin and we spend that just to get a 1000 that is an unfair wheel everything to the game is ok but the wheel unfair

Maybe adjust the wheel so we dont just get jb everytime we spin it it just fucks us by getting 5000 to spin and we spend that just to get a 1000 that is an unfair wheel everything to the game is ok but the wheel unfair

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now