What features do you want?

Coconuta

Hello admin need exchange all coins this site. Very usefull for all

Ok here I am, first thing is sorry I didn't read all the past topics to see if someone already suggested it ...

One thing would be amazing is add the "instant bet" feature which allow to speed up the game and avoid us to watch the wheel turning or those damn balls falliinng slooooooowly 😂 anyway instant bet is a must have to me 😉

Thx for reading

Any way to improve the ranking rewards and a reward per each crypto type. Maybe display ranking with win and lost amount next to it. (example, I've been too 1 xlm roulette for awhile now, according to my profile. Though I have yet to receive any kind of reward. It's been explained to me that losses subtract from taking, which makes sense but, why does it still display me as#1 then?)  Also,  I don't think sweet codes actually exist, they're a myth. Like a unicorn, with money bags

Screenshot_20200405-083746.png

I would like to be able to copy and paste my 2fas code when trying to log into bc.game

I would like to know how to withdraw from faucet..

photo_2020-04-06_00-05-30.jpg

ive found coco and clicked on him but only got some ether. I would like to see some details on where is coco that make sense.

photo_2020-04-06_00-09-30.jpg

I would like to see affiliate information more simple and streamlined. no-one of this information is what im looking for and just confuses me.

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 12.12.02 AM.png

Accident

Edited by ][NT3L][G3NC][
Accident

Intelligenci_logo_on_transparent.thumb.png.a0b4eeba91c8fb82b7749ebf5bcb9246.png

The ability to hide small balances? Some of my currencies after having BUSTED are too small even for a minimum bet but they're still there, the numbers making me confused sometimes as I can't tell which ones are still good to play and which ones are too small to even minimum bet

I want the function Ignore user and to be able to show their chat threads

I would be glad if I could stop "BIGWIN" animations from Slots Game. 

Roulette game like in luckygames

On 3/22/2020 at 1:17 AM, PyB_69 said:

Nr 1. in chat..the copy function is disabled..i know why..but its better to limmit the ammount of charracters in a message...

Nr 2. room rains...if a person rains or drops they should be able to choose in what chat room hey want to drop it..this will also bring the ammount of autograbber accounts down..

Yeah

I think it would be great to have an hourly faucet or daily limit faucet with random jackpot bonuses. 

I also think that adding more table games,  and maybe a poker tournaments would be great.  I could get a lot of my friends to play here if you held poker tournaments. 

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now