What features do you want?

Coconuta

Добавте пожалуйста игнор в чате. Людей много,не со всеми хотелось бы общаться. 

Во избежании конфликта,это наилутший вариант,вместо бана)))

I love you COCO😊😊😊

Да да функция игнора поможет избежать множества конфликтов, народу становится много, конфликты в таких случаях неизбежность Админ добавьте игнор лист это облегчит работу модераторов и сделает возможность отдохнуть от игры общаясь в чате при этом не опасаясь испортить себе настроение увидев скрытые оскорбления ( ведь такие часто бывают)  при этом даже оскорбляющий делает это не нарушая правил чата, зачастую присутствует опять же таки провокации!  А имея функцию игнора здравомыслящий пользователь просто её воспользуется и множество конфликтов и взаимных оскорблений будут погашены даже без помощи модераторов!!! Вообщем ждем и надеемся на обновление 😁😁😁

14 minutes ago, Vitamina💦 said:

Добавте пожалуйста игнор в чате. Людей много, не со всеми хотелось бы общаться. 

Во избежании конфликта, это наилутший вариант, вместо бана)))

Я люблю тебя COCO😊😊😊

I want you to add a mute option for people in public chat rooma

Replace JB with TP & List JB on the market, My order is online!

1. anonymous tip.

there is need option, send notification in public

2. fix username

notice all player to change their fix username. and then, released change nickname/username option.

did you know, too much scammer impersonate player to scamming player by change username.

Covid-20 case

3. vip feature

please add rakeback feature for vip, at least vip 4.  and weekly bonus to who has vip 4 and it was depend your wager last 7days. it will be nice.

4. responsible support.

sometime support feature not working good. like send message now and replied in 12 hour. come on we need responsible support.

I think the classic dice can add the stop auto bet when every/streak of x amount of win/loss.

Besides that,i think the auto bet of crash can add stop auto bet when reach the profit/loss,it more important to the auto bet users,it help all the auto bet users more convenient on handle their bets.(I think)

well.....I wish I was a lil bit taller, I wish I was a baller.....oh dang, thought this was a song lyrics forum. Always keep your mind in a good place and roll on.

I think the site is great though I'm pretty new to all this. Maybe color the site up some...

hash dice should have a bonus since it's basically just a type of slot machine.... all the games are just different way to play dice lol.... so hashdice should have a bonus, freebitco.in has a bonus feature on their multiplier dice game and I think you guys could do better.

I say add aq spam chat room so all the annoying spammers can legally be somewhere. since it should be a fair platform. some people just dont know what to say other than spam a lost love story. then you'd have every right to permanently ban if spamming elsewhere, not that you couldnt already but it gives the dedicated spammers their right to be a part of chat too. 🙂

the ability to change our account email so we can have an up to date email. ive personally lost access to the email associated with my account and wont be able to log into it again. its because of this that i cant change my 2fa or tip or rain ever. or withdraw. so its hard to want to deposit of course. 🙂  

I pledge allegiance to the Red Legion

-Alif4we 

pls improve ur plinko ball drop, then lower ur minimum bet to attract player from other site

Edited by taytots

need exchange here,token to token

Ok so idk if anyone else posted this becuase screw this phone trying to cycle this but would it be possible to set uo texas holdum style tables and an occasional tourny? To make it worth it for coco we just pay to sit at the table then we rob each other instead of bank lol win win for all.

moon automatically if red twice in a crash 🤑

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now